Thank you for your interest in our CKC F1B Goldendoodle Puppies. We do not currently have any puppies available for adoption. Please subscribe to our email newsletter to find out when new puppies are born!
We accept deposits right here on our website to Hold the Gender of your Choice (first paid-deposit, first reserved basis) once a litter is born.*
Piper, our CKC registered F1 Goldendoodle is the momma of our litters. Our CKC registered F1B Goldendoodles are available for $2000 (breeding rights included). We are now accepting $200 non-refundable deposits to hold your gender preference puppy* (see below) through our e-market.
Your new fur baby will be ready to go home at 8 weeks old - Mother's Day weekend!! (The final payment must be made before taking the puppies home). Due to high demand, we do not have a waiting list at this time.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional questions not answered on this page.
ckc registered f1b goldendoodles
Piper (top pic), our F1 Goldendoodle momma, weighs approx. 20-22 pounds and is a gentle-tempered, curious adventurer. She enjoys snuggling with the kids and "helping" herd cows as we walk out in the pasture.
The litter's father is Benson (bottom pic) - a beautiful miniature AKC Red Poodle of Little Lady Kennels in Evart, Michigan. He weighs approx. 10-12 pounds and is a "gentle"man whose manners set a good example for the younger dogs in his kennel home.
The puppies are expected to be around 15-25 pounds in size. Since this is Piper's first litter, this is an estimated guess based on other litters. *At this point, neither parent has been fully tested. We do not offer health guarantee against elbows, hips, eyes, and heart.
Our CKC registered F1B Goldendoodle puppies will have:
- first vet visit
- first set of vaccinations
- first dewormer
- be eating Diamond Naturals Puppy Chow/weaned
- CKC registration
- Breeding rights (included).
- Weekly update pictures once a deposit is placed.
* Our process for choosing your new fur pet family member is a little different than most breeders. Each puppy has such a precious, unique personality, so we like for our families to have time to interact with them and pick them out in person. We will schedule 1-hour appointments when the puppies are ready to be picked up (8 weeks old). Families come in the order they have placed their deposit, play/interact for as much of that hour as they would like, choose their puppy, and take him/her home that same day. Deposits are non-refundable. The deposit holds/guarantees the gender of your choice, not a specific puppy pre-chosen puppy.